Sunday, 10 July 2011

Where I live. Then & Now

 

Came across this.  So interesting to see the town you live in as it once was.If you keep watching you may spot Mr D’s van Smile 

I would just like to make it clear. That ‘obviously’ he was working at the Bar. And not, as it may appear…partaking in a sneaky pint during work hours. Smile

My list is endless this week. 5 days and counting……

I’m so sleepy after getting up at silly-0-clock to do a car boot sale with sis. No I have no stamps. Do I look like a stamp collector?. No i will not let you rummage through the boot of my car. Back off & come back when I’m ready. You’ve just stood & looked at the necklace for 5 minutes, tried it on, and you are seriously going to walk away from it rather than pay 50pence!? Usually I can laugh at such things but lack of sleep this weekend has caused a sense of humour failure.

Ps. Mr D’s eye is fine. He managed to see to make me a BBQ tea tonight when I’d finished work.

Smilex

10 comments:

  1. You made me laugh when reading abour your car boot sale. I hate people that start looking before you have even set up raaagh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched the little film on your town, how gorgeous is it. So much history I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! Sometimes I'm that annoying person with the necklace...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little video is too cute. Your town looks so pretty and quaint :) Haha as for the car boot sale. I don't really think I've been to one before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh desr, that was would be me... trying it on and then walking away. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute blog! and you have such a great way of writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that video! I love that your town has barely changed!!

    Haha, you sure he was working at the pub? :P

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is a car boot sale like a garage sale? I've had a couple and they definitely bring out some interesting characters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my husband suggested I have a garage sale (I think it's the same thing as a car boot sale) and I just couldn't be bothered to deal with people!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow...I love videos like this...perfect! ;) Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete