Tuesday, 9 August 2011

If I’d Known You Were Coming..

I’d have baked a cake….or at the very least I may have tidied up a bit. But maybe not. In fact lets face it. I probably wouldn’t.

Who wants to live in a show home anyway?

002

At least you get to see my bargain dress of the year. 10.00 from Peacocks. And the cardigan. 6.00 from Primark.

Shops I don’t spend often in. But I caved. My halo is indeed cracked.

The Birthday week is going very nicely. Weekend fun has been had (you can see more about that on my Other Blog) And there will be more weekend fun this coming weekend.

I know. I am one spoiled girlie.

But don’t worry I will share the goodness and there will be a giveaway to brighten up your lives later in the week Smile

Anyhoooo. I have to go to make ice cream now. See? it’s not all about me. I get to keep all the tourists happy too:)

I will be back later to visit you all. Get the kettle on.

SmileX

19 comments:

  1. Make me some ice cream please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm glad you had many fun celebrations!!
    Excited for the giveaway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the rest of your birthday week. MMmmmm icecream I so wish I lived closer to you I would visit every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no need to tidy, just bring out plenty of that ice-cream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ice-cream sound goooood : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty dress! Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is a wonderful bargain and it's so pretty. And I love the colour of your cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty dress :). Ice Cream?! Yum ;).

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could use a scoop of ice cream about now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy happy birthday week! :)

    LOVE the dress and the cardi - what bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings from the Amish community of Lebanon,Pa. Richard from Amish Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for birthday weeks! I'd kill for some ice cream right now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. glad it's been a great birthday week for you! love the red dress with the aqua cardi. very cute!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice! xo



    p.s. I'm having a sunglasses giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that outfit on you!

    Also love the idea of a birthday week. I'm totally going to do that next year!!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete