Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Turn your speakers up

I’m feeling better, thanks.  Apart from the cracker of a headache I had earlier, but the drugs soon told that who’s boss.

Half term. Busy.

Tomorrow, though, I’m leaving them all to it and skipping off to London with Mr D. Good old National Express coach is the only way to travel to London. Cheap, and guaranteed a seat!

We’re going to see these boys in Shepherds Bush.

Feel free to turn your speakers up. Loud.  Cos apparently that’s how it should be heard.

We’ve decided to blow the budget and booked a B&B near the venue for the night. So two days to peruse the streets of London. (read-two days of Tea Room hopping) 

While on the music subject, I’ve been meaning to post this video for you all to see.

Ed was born in Halifax, England, but he moved to Framlingham which is about a half hour drive from my little town, and our very own Mr D did do the sound for him way back when he was a little known youngster gigging in local venues.

I can’t say the music is hugely my kind of thing, but the video is well worth a look right to the end.

Just while we’re on a roll..we went to Colchester Arts centre last week and saw these boys. Really good.

Stage Presence anyone??

Well I have a list to get done for work before I head off and I’ve only got half way through it, ice cream delivery, cash and carry, butchers, bank………..see ya at the weekend!

SmileX

7 comments:

  1. Ah, London! Love that city! Can't wait to go back one day!
    Enjoy and show us some pics when you return!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great music choices <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. London!! Oh, have loads of fun!!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourite songs right now is 'A Team' by Ed Sheeran. I love that song you posted (and the video!!).

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete