Monday, 30 January 2012

Birthday Boy

My Mr D is 41 today.

old computer pics 011

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun.  Enjoy the trip. 

orford & freds barn 095

Birthdays are good for you.  Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest

023

One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.

006

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Today he’s working (that’s what he tells me but I’m sure there will be a birthday breakfast/lunch/sticky bun stop), tonight we are going for a meal with his family.

It’s pretty bleak looking outside, hope it’s brighter where you are!

SmileX

8 comments:

  1. Hey Claire
    happy birthday to your Mr D. I love the first and last quote, especially apt when you're in your 40's and worried about getting older (like me)
    And Claire, you are a sweetie, thank you for the vintage mag. Love it. So very kind and lovely of you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Birthday to your handsome fella. I do hope he has a good one.

    Love all the quotes they made me smile. Ask him to test out being 41 for me as I will be hitting in on Wednesday too!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Mr.D! You two are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birtday to Mr D. All of those Birthday quotes are so positive and upbeat can you please remind me of them when my Birthday comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Mr. D!!! I love the quote about the life in your years...words to live by! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It made my day to see your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your guy :) And I love the quote about your life in years. It helps as I get that little bit older :(

    It's pretty bleak here too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated to Mr. D! looks like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete