Thursday, 19 January 2012

Time to move..

I found these quotes the other day.

bycicle print

This is your Life.

Do what you love and do it often. If you don’t like something, change it.

If you don’t like your job, quit it. If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV.  If you are looking for the love of your life, stop.  They will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love.  Stop over analysing, all emotions are beautiful. Life is simpleAppreciate every last bite.  Open your mind, arms and heart to new things and people. We are united in our differences.  Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them.  Travel often, getting lost will help you find yourself.

 Some opportunities only come once, seize them.  Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them.  So go out and start creating.  Life is short.  Live and dream and share your passion.

So. I quit my job.  I’m now working my notice at the job I’ve been doing and loving for 8 years. It’s a fairly big deal, but hopefully it means that I will be where I want to be in 2012.

SmileX

14 comments:

  1. Change, it's exciting and terribly scarey at the same time. Cant wait to hear all about it, Congrats on taking the first big step :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. change is so exciting! I can't wait to see what 2012 holds for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! You are so right, you just have to do what you feel is right for you. We only live once, so we should try to make the best of it! Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an exciting and scary time for you. Can't wait to see what the future holds and what adventure is just around the corner for you.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover is so beautiful, I love it.
    And sounds like it was really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl! If people aren't happy then you make the changes necessary to be happy! :-)

    http://simplybytamaranicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you, girl!! Hoping that all of your dreams come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HUUUUUGE!

    what exciting times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the quotes and I wish I had the guts but you've inspired me this morning! Good luck in 2012:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing!!

    http://nmephotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cow Claire, that's awesome. Way to seize the things you love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Change is exciting and scary at the same time! But I am sure that this is your year and you will rock it!!! I'm so happy for you!

    :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited for you! 2012 will be your year!!! :D

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete