Saturday, 21 January 2012

A-Z of Meeeeee

Looking through my folder of half started draft blog posts I found this one and decided to finish it…. I’d seen it a while ago on some blogs and thought it looked like fun.. enjoy!



me and bertie Age:39. Yep, it’s the big 40 for me this year.



Bed Size: Double. Who has a house big enough for a king size bed?
Chore you Hate: Filling the car with Diesel. It’s not even about the money, I just hate petrol station forecourts, I would rather be anywhere else and frequently run around on the red until Mr D needs the car then he will fill her up!
Dogs:
Love them, but think a good percentage of dog owners need a lesson or two in dog etiquette.
Essential start of your day: Cup of tea when I get out of bed. Straight away.
Favourite Colour: Blue & Purple
Gold or Silver: Silver definitely!
Height: At a guess, 5 ft 5
Instruments I play: I don’t play any, when I was in Primary school I played a bit of recorder..
Job Title: Manager of an Ice cream Parlour /Coffee shop….but as we all know now this will be coming to an end and my new job will be Support Worker at a Charity which gives daily support to people with disabilities.
Kids: None. Close you mouth. Yeah I know I’m 39. This deserves a whole post of its own sometime soon.



Live: East Coast of England.
Mum's name: Mary
Nickname: Bertie….ClaraB……CB
Overnight Hospital Stays: None!
Pet Peeve: Bad customer Service…(Helllooooooo I’m here!? I don’t give a rats arse how your date went last night, so stop gossiping with your co-worker and SERVE ME!! )
Q
uote from a movie: What do you think, Jimmy, they'll be eatin' chips out of our knickers? Natalie Murphy, The Commitments
Han Solo: May the Force be with you
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: A sister, 2 years older than me, my best friend, even though we fought when we were younger and I got on her nerves by copying her clothes..
Time you wake up: Depends what day it is and what I’m doing, the earliest is 6am (if I’m at my sleepover job) and the latest would be about 9am if I was off work and having a lie in..
Underwear: Cheap and cheerful. I have come to realise the good thing about having small boobs is the bras are cheap. And I can’t be doing with lace, I mean who wants that?
Vegetables you dislike: I can’t think of any….
What makes you run late: Blogging (see I’m blaming you…)
X-rays you've had done: My teeth, I have had a lot of dental work and have a dentist that seems to like taking xrays..My wrist..I broke it the first (and last) time I went ice skating.
Yummy food you make: I make a mean victoria sponge, and m sausage & pasta bake is Mr D’s fav :)
Zoo animals: Owls….do they live in a zoo?



Thanks for all your comments on my last post…I’m quite looking forward to my new role when I start it, and also if I’m being honest, looking forward to a summer of no stress…



SmileX

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR LIST!!! This is so cool, I love it.
    It's so nice to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so thoughtful and smart. My eyes were teary when I read about your ice cream shop. I wished to visit someday. But I'm glad you about your new job!
    oh, tea is a wonderful start!! At 39, I hope to be cheerful as you are.


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging makes me run late too lol. And I totally hate the same chore as you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute and funny!!!! I LOVE silver and your a little bit taller than me! Your 5'5 and I'm 5'2! But girl I still love you my sweet friend!!!!

    I've seen these kind of post around the internet also, hoping to do one one day soon!:D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so much younger than 39!! you are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your new job sounds utterly amazing. Good on you for doing what you want and for moving on. I think we all have the problem of staying where we are for who knows what reason...

    I have a queen but it's not often I see anyone with a king size bed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do look much younger than 39. Congrats on the new job. I love the way you express yourself with the different colors. I'm right handed too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on the lacey undies - itchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to try your victoria sponge. I've only recently discovered what that even is!! (The Boyfriend's cousin-in-law is from London - she introduced us to it). :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I finally managed to access your blog. Congrats on your job change!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love little surveys like this!!

    I have no idea what a Victoria Sponge is, but I'm sure I'd love it! I wonder if I could make a gluten free version?

    An no overnight hospital stays?! So jealous! I used to spend almost a week out of every month in the hospital for a few years when I was in my early-mid teens. Such a sick little weakling, haha.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete