Thursday, 9 February 2012

Dr House

Mr D & I have recently discovered House, and we are quickly becoming House addicts.

hugh laurie

We’ve just started series 2, which means we are what? 247 series behind the rest of civilization?  We always were a few steps behind the in-crowd.

Box sets are mine and Mr D’s favourite thing. We’re not very good at remembering to watch a series on TV even if it’s something we really like, but we are good at sitting with a box set and watching just one more episode after just another episode until we realise that it’s far too late to be up on a school night.

Dr House

Go on then, what series are you on?  Is it still fantabulous? (Actually I don’t want to know if it isn’t I just want to enjoy it now…and I probably wouldn’t believe you anyway..)

And look, he can sing too…

Friday tomorrow….Have a good one!

SmileX

12 comments:

  1. I love House! I used to watch it on TV all the time. I'd like to start from the beginning and watch it all the way through.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Hubby and I do the same thing with "Once Upon a Time".
    Just one more episode, just one more, oh we can fit one more in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love house too! Been fans forever an are so sad that it will be ending for good. Gutted.

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I catch house when they're doing rerun marathons. Such a good show, I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen House, but I'm sure I would love it as I adore Hugh Laurie.
    We are currently enjoying a box set of The Green Wing which is very funny indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hubs and I have seen them all... and it's addicting! Another one that you might like is Lie to Me. There are only a couple seasons of it before the show was canceled but the main character is similar to House. A bit brash, but you still love em.
    Happy Weekend Claire!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must be 248 steps behind as I've never watched House - I'm sure I'd love it though! Currently watching Breaking Bad and Prison Break (again I know I'm like 3 years late to the party but hey, better late than never right?!)...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of House! oh my! I need to keep up with the world! I hope your days have been super lovely!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol!! I tend to sometimes do the same thing. I will discover a TV series ages later after it finished! I think that's the best part, there are no spoilers to ruin the fun :D

    Hmmmm... I've never watched House and now I am very intrigued I will have to start and watch it!

    Right now I am hooked on The Walking Dead, True Blood, Switched at Birth, Once Upon A Time and How I Met Your Mother :D I think that they are pretty awesome :D

    Have a pretty weekend love!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to watch House and I used to love it, but the last season sucks so so so so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. House is fab... really fab !

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's a great show, with one of UK's best comedians! i know, crazy.
    we do the just-one-more-episode with our Frasier box set. :)

    ReplyDelete