Tuesday, 7 February 2012

I think I’d like to live in Narnia forever please

 

004

As promised, and just to make you all crazy jealous of our weekend frolics…or more likely to make you realise that this blogger is just a little on the crazy side, here is the evidence of camping in the snow.

The pic above is our home on wheels as is.

And here is how she looked the next morning when we woke up and found we had been transported to the snowy wilderness that is Narnia.

028

Oh how excited I was to see all that untouched snow to run around in like a five year old.

045

Lets just take a little pause to see what I’m wearing. That pink Weird Fish top was given to me second hand by my mother in law about 6 years ago, the Fat Face jeans were second hand from  my Niece, and the wonderful infinity scarf was a Christmas gift from my lovely friend Jihee from The Soaktree.

I am modelling my new fabulous Hunters which I love almost more than Jelly Tots.  Almost.

046

019

The scene was pretty  special

025 (2)

040

The snow has mostly melted now which makes me sad, but they say it could be –12 here tonight which is certainly going to separate the men from the boys that’s for sure.042

I hope you are all keeping toasty warm. I find long johns are good.  And knee high fluffy socks. And a t shirt which ladies of a certain age would call a vest.

010

The above is how I passed the time while not dancing in the snow. You can’t see the bottle of cider, of which there was much  some.

I’d just like to say hello to all my new followers whom I have noticed peeking out behind the side bar there, and as a special welcome I’m planning a little giveaway at the end of the week, so make sure you keep popping back cos you wouldn’t want to miss out now would you!

SmileX

13 comments:

  1. Brrr. A woodburner in your snowmobile how fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty photos and it's good to see you in your new Hunters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these photos, the snow makes everything look fab !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it looks supper snug with your wood burner.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is amazing! I want to live in Narnia for awhile :) Seeing all that snow reminds of that scene when Lucy first walks into Narnia. So magical and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, snow is so magical!
    And, where in the world did you get your "camper"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I lived somewhere that snowed! It's soooo pretty! And so fun to play in!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sweetie,

    Just wanted to drop by and say u have a lovely blog. Hope you have an amazing week full of lots of beautiful things.
    Feel free to drop past my blog if you have time =)

    -Mia xoxo
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/
    http://mias101challenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/day-zero-project.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jelly of all that snow (and your awesome camper/truck thing--I forget what it's called)! And you are absolutely adorable in all that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We just got hit with a bunch of snow - I was so sure we were going to dodge it this year

    ReplyDelete