Sunday, 4 March 2012

Life without Ice cream

 

011

Hi! How have you all been?

I thought I would show you how I’ve been spending my time lately..

These pictures are from my new BB which I’m thinking are just about passable?

007

Welcome to the fabulous Sensory Room. Try not to fall asleep Smile

009

005

And just to show you that I have had some fresh air, I’ll introduce to to Zac.  Who comes with me on walkabout and who I am trying to teach to listen to commands.  He can be a bit stubborn which is I guess a hazard of too many well meaning people thinking he’s handsome.  I guess people don’t like to control a dog if he belongs to someone else. Not me. Heart of steel.

016

It took a while for me to get his attention to sit there. The squirrels were much, much more interesting.

Today I’ve even tidied my desk! Hurrah! And i unearthed a copy of Artful blogging, which got me a little distracted, but now has been sold on EBay, so Happy Days.

030

I’m coming to visit you all very soon. So get the cake out.

SmileX

9 comments:

  1. Awww, Zac is so cute! Love his sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pup, I can see why he gets lots of attention. X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Zac how cute he is :) Artful Blogging looks like it would be a fun read. I need more fun magazines like that.

    Sensory room? That sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. moment of brain lapse... what's a BB?

    loving Zac.

    i'll have tea ready...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you enjoying your new job?

    Thanks for popping by and the suggestion with using driver mode. Have a good week.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad you're enjoying yourself. and that dog is a cutie!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tidied my desk yesterday ... but it's still not clean :-/

    Zac is sooo cute!!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete