Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Mummy Day

046

As my Mummy is going away for the weekend, so won’t be here on Mothering Sunday, I thought I would do an early Mummies Day post.

050

The above pic is our trip to Chester last year on a girlie Murder Mystery Weekend.

We love our girlie coach trips. We have so much fun. Some people think they are full of miserable old people moaning that someone has sat in their seat. Well we are usually among the youngest, and on this trip we made friends with a much older couple who were regular coach trippers. They told us it was the best weekend they had ever been on due to our company, which made us smile.

037

I’m looking forward to many more fun times.

mom-feel-special-mothers-day-800X800

SmileX

7 comments:

  1. Bless, what a lovely post. Hope your mom has a great weekend.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murder Mystery weekend?! That sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Murder Mystery Nights I play the games with my friends once a year. I have never been to a proper organised one that would be brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look alot like yor lovely Mum Claire.
    I think it's great that you go on fun adventures together.
    My Mum and I are off to see Mary Poppins in May, we are both really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your Mum has a nice Mothers Day even if you aren't with her. What a wonderful adventure that you all had together, have you any plans for any more?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, happy Mother's day to your lovely Mum! Where is she headed? I hope she has a great weekend!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete