Sunday, 1 April 2012

Hello April :)

 

2011-burberry-april-showers-collection-3-485x600

Does anyone do April Fools any more?

We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. ~Japanese Proverb

April showers to look forward to?

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

We have a Bank Holiday weekend next weekend, I have my first vintage fair to get ready for, and a camp in the woods (hope I won’t be dancing in the rain then…)

Yesterday was cold. I had 4 layers on. Today however….today was bright and sunny. Mr D went for a motor bike adventure and came home with a severe limp. Even though I don’t want to give him sympathy due to the fact that he’s old enough to realise he doesn't bounce like he used to…he’s still my hubby..the icy heart can’t help melt just a little when he asks me to help him…

I came across this video and thought you would like it…I’ve never been a huge fan of the Burberry Brand, but I am in love with this..

Is it raining where you are?

SmileX

9 comments:

  1. I love the video! It is so cute and rainy! I seriously need new wellies! They just don't make them here like they do in England (especially for a decent price)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video. I hope we don't get too much rain in April, especially over the bank holiday as I am lucky enough to be off for most of it.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its supposed to be raining during the long weekend for
    Easter. My fingers, toes, arms and legs are crossed that the weather man has got it wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you must be preparing us for the rain! I enjoyed the video, hope the weather stays good for your vintage fair and camp in the woods,it can't be as cold as it was last time you went camping can it?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Claire, he truly was the sweetest
    you're right, whenever we do get good service we don't say anything. Now I feel more inclined to :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm over the rain. It has been another rainy summer. Although the weather is just gorgeous at the moment. It's sort of teasing me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute little video!!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  8. No rain in NYC! They ate actually worried because we've had no rain to fill the reservoirs. The weather has been crazy, one day it's summer the next day it's winter, and it's actually spring! But I can't complain because we had no winter at all!! I am SO excited because Thursday is the last day of school and the beginning of Spring Break! The weather is supposed to be beautiful, which means ferry rides, Brooklyn bridge walk, yummy food and so much more - eekkkk!! What made my day most was reading your comment about looking for a place to stay when you come to NYC!!!! Can't wait to spend time with you!!!! Love you!!! xoxo Hope Mr.D is feeling much better my darling friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It rained on Saturday thank goodness! Our yard needed it!

    ReplyDelete