Sunday, 29 April 2012

A night with the boys

I remember the days when I could go out and dance, get to bed at 3am, then be at work for 8am the next day to stand on my feet all day (I worked in a hairdressers in a previous life)

076

Today however, after getting to bed at 3am, having danced probably about half the night (the other half spent playing with camera settings), having touched not a drop of alcohol, guess what I did?

125 (2)

I managed to get up and be out of the house at 8.45 to do a few community visits for work. (quite proud of my old body for that)

Mr D took us to brunch. WHS for magazines and sweeties, and since then, I have been sat in front of the log fire in my PJ’s.

020

I guess this is what Sundays are for when you get to your 40th year?

086

The Boys did well by the way, I’m sure their Sunday has been just as productive….

Have you done anything productive today?

SmileX

7 comments:

  1. Bless you, you ddi better than i would have. Well done for "The Boys!" Sounds like they did well.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're amazing! i can't go to bed at 3 and be up and out by 8:45! looks like you had a really fun time!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking the sound of your day! Today I have been catching up with letter writing, reading library books and updating on-line things. I just want to be creative allllll the time ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send some rain here Claire, we need it so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that sounds/looks like fun! I can stay out until 3am dancing, but I definitely need to catch up on sleep the day after...so kudos for getting up early! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You fared better than I would've! I'm such a Nanna these days, haha.

    Great photos!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete