Monday, 16 April 2012

Weekend Fun

Of we went up the road for a weekend of  American (mostly) vintage cars.

I’m telling you, if I had the space, One of these would be mine.

203

The weather was bitter. Hail stone showers and cold winds in between bursts of sunshine, just long enough to get the shades out..

205

Some of the cars are polished to within and inch of their lives, while others are left rough and ready.

207

Not sure which look I would go for…

204

You?

208

There was a Burlesque show in the evening, of which no I wasn’t going to be the freaky person taking pictures of other women in their underwear, so you will just have to imagine the scene of 8 girls on the stage, some feathers and not much else, and my face when I recognised one as a girl who used to work along side me scooping ice cream.

Due to the cold weather we spent a lot of time being smugly warm inside our home on wheels.

232

If you want more pics of inside, go here.

Hope your weekend was fun!

SmileX

9 comments:

  1. ooh, nice carrrrs. i'm a mustang girl myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a awesome weekend. I love going to car shows. Im not sure which one's I prefer more the one's that have not been polished up seem to have a bit more personality to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get my hands on that Michelin man Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those old cars are awesome. My dad loves that kind of stuff so whenever there's a show on TV we always have to watch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures! And your blog is so lovely! :)
    I am your newest follower! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic pictures, as always. I think I would want a shiny one, then again I do love a bit of sparkle!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely little outing! Those cars in incredible. Loving your cute blog. xo

    ReplyDelete