Thursday, 31 May 2012

Jubilee Weekend Plans

What are you doing with your Bank Holiday Weekend?

jubilee

Me? So glad you asked.

Decorating sisters hallway

Jeeeeeeeeeep rides..(fyi my blog was just hijacked by Mr D who typed that)

 Meal out with the girls

Vintage Market on Sun to sell treasure! (yey)

Nightshift (boo)

BBQ’s (bottle of Pimms at the ready)

jubilee crosstitch

I’m looking forward to a lovely weekend.

SmileX

PS. I’ve been absent from my blog this week, as I’ve just finished 4 night shifts on a row….which is unheard of for me as you know I believe there’s more to life than work…it just kinda happened…so I really should go and spend time with MR D who assures me that Dr House is awaiting an audience.

9 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend and recover from your 4 night shifts.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good weekend lovely and enjoy Dr House :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you selling treasure at Snape Vintage Market? I'm steering clear - I have a feeling it will be heaving!
    Enjoy your Pimms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ideas are lovely tasteful and stylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your plans sounds fab, have fun :).

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like SO much fun my dear, hope you have a great one:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great weekend, minus the night shift.

    x Jasmine

    PS. Photos of your sister's hallway?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like so many events in london!!

    ReplyDelete