Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Sometimes..

 

004

It’s good just to go to bed for a couple of hours during daylight.

I’ve always loved my bed, not that I was a stay-in-bed-all-day type of teenager… but I did always want to go to bed early. And still do. Mostly.

Not to mention, if I don’t get at least my 8 hours I’m quite capable of being the bitch-from-hell.

002 - Copy (2)

Now, in the days of laptops, there's  just no stopping me sometimes. I could waste wile away an afternoon reading blogs, stalking looking at peoples photos that I neither know nor have any real interest in on face book.. (you’ve all done it)

008 - Copy

And do you know what? I don’t even feel guilty about it. My life. My choices. My bed.

SmileX

12 comments:

  1. i love my bed too! and getting in bed in the smack-dab middle of the day is such a rare, fun treat. i love to lie and look at the sunshine from the windows. of course, i usually have my ipad, books and schoolwork in there with me, so it's not always so peaceful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need my 8 hours as well but I'm a bit of a night owl, usually waking up with the energy of an exploding sun at about 10pm! Is your laptop a Dell? Mine is, and is sooooo sloooooow, and cannot do more than two things at once! We often joke that they sent me a male one by mistake and it can't multi-task!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel guilty for sleeping past 8:30 and don't get to bed till about 1 on a regular day. i'm good on 7 hours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an early riser but I love sitting in bed on my laptop at weekends with a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bed day is always great, I love reading books and magazines in bed but don't get chance in the day much :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A relaxing time with no rushing is some time exactly what is needed.

    Enjoy hun.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tend to waste away an afternoon looking at random photos. It's like looking at celebrity gossip, I don't do it often but when I do I get sucked into the vortex of clicking different links.

    Relax and do what you feel like :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you, and your simple yet wonderful life and blog.

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good book, a good magazine, my laptop, a cup of tea, and my cosy bed... all add up to one very happy me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand about loving my bed...it's a wonderful place indeed!!

    ReplyDelete