Tuesday, 26 June 2012

This is not an apologie

It's been almost a week since I blogged.
Sometimes I think the weeks whizz by faster as I get older and I get slower at catching them up.
This is not a post where I apologise for my lateness. Those kind of posts kind of make me cringe a little.
Blog when you want. When you have something to say, or share. When you feel like it. Don't blog because you think I might have a hissy fit.
And I'll do the same.


The picture above has nothing to do with anything. I just found it as I was sorting through the bowels of the picture files.
That wee girl on the right is turning ten next week.
For the first time ever she has decided she wants to invite school friends to a proper birthday party.
I'm not sure who is more excited for the cake, sweet bar and party games, her or her Auntie.

I cracked open the vintage port tonight.

:)X


9 comments:

  1. YOu are right about time whizzing by. On day my eldest son was a baby now he's 20. When did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be so much fun. I'm sure Auntie will be a great help with the party :p I want time to whizz by so I can be on holidays. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Advice taken. Port weather too here Claire, time for a glass for me too i think x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy reading your posts,it much better to be spontaneous. Hope you niece has a wonderful party , I'm sure you will enjoy it too!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your niece! Hope the party is great fun for everyone.

    I agree about the time passing more quickly as I get older, too. I seem to get less done in a week, also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww sooo sweet!! I'm glad you didn't apologize!!

    ReplyDelete