Sunday, 1 July 2012

Candy Buffet Inspiration

 

candy buffet

For the littlest niece’s 10th Birthday she would like a candy buffet. Well sounds good to me!

I’ve been looking for inspiration.

imagesCAN6TBCY

There’s a lot of it out there!

imagesCAKSTO7R

The lady at the Tesco checkout didn’t even bat an eye when I turned up laden with sweet things.

imagesCAK18QT8

mmmmmmmmm I’m going to have to tie my hands together to stop opening the packets before tomorrow.

At the party though….it’s every man for himself.

SmileX

10 comments:

  1. Every little girl should haev an aunt like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy. Make sure you take lots of pics

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man!!! A candy buffet sounds pretty sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bet at tesco they see all sorts of odd combos

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found some great inspiration, hope you will have some photos of the party.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A candy buffet? Fantastic! Can't wait to hear more about it, and to see all the fun photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When we were small no one did this for us, that sucks, I want one now :).

    Enter my awesome international giveaway http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/2012/07/giveaway-girls-next-best-friend.html

    ReplyDelete