Monday, 16 July 2012

Gypsy Wagon Love

 

gypsy wagon

You all know by now there is an inner Gypsy in me. I’m not talking about those girls you see on the TV with the glitzy shiny toilet roll holder like dresses. I’m talking about just me, Mr D and our little (well bigger than most) home on wheels.

You also know how I love Etsy. So it was great that I could combine my two loves, and purchased the above print from the lovely Vanessa at her Etsy Shop.

And as there was a 2-for-1 offer on at the time (I know…I had to restrain myself) I got this one too!…

midnight tea

I haven't decided where to put them yet, it’s on my to-do list when I get back from our own Gypsy Wagon adventures…

I won’t be around much over the next week or so, but I’ll be thinking of you :)

293695_10150266777932334_616172333_8003840_1100012_n

SmileX

4 comments:

  1. Have fun - I look forward to reading all about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the gypsy caravan. Hope you have a good time away.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gypsy wagon. And I think the artwork is just perfect for you :)

    ReplyDelete