Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Tue Night In

Back from 10 days sitting in a very muddy field at The War & Peace Show (more on that another day)

245

I am now up to date on the washing (thank you Mr Sunshine!) seriously is there anything better than a washing line full of clean laundry?

I’ve read all the daily papers which Mr D and I never cancel the delivery of while we go away so that we get to know all the local goings on when we come home. (FYI nothing terribly exciting happened)

Here I sit, catching up with my virtual friends, supping the last of the left over cider.

Apparently we are in the middle of a heat wave. I even wore my 3/4 length trousers to work this morning.

SmileX

4 comments:

  1. I so wish we were in the middle of a heat wave. I am freezing at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 degree c here as I type, that's bl**** freezing for us!
    I heard on the radio it's going to be in the 30's in the U.K. tomorrow/today. Might be time to break out your bikin Claire.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what kinda heat wave are we talking? Get some of that over hear please

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love playing catch up when I come home from vacay!

    ReplyDelete