Sunday, 29 July 2012

You know what they say about cobblers children..

 

011

Well the same can be said for carpenters wives. Not that we don’t have any shoes, I have plenty of those, but that I don’t have one of these when Mr D has been busy restoring it for a friend.

007 

It is in fact an old railway goods van, which Mr D restored into a friends very own Gypsy Wagon!

004

I like to think he’s practising for the day he makes one for me

012

As you can see, we had sun this weekend!

SmileX

9 comments:

  1. That is so cool, I can so see you in one. Im glad you received your prezzies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really amazing! Glad the weather was nice for you as well!
    I nominated you for a blog award over here http://www.whimsicalpoppysmic.net/2012/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html go take a look!
    Hugs & Happy Monday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! It looks like the weather was beautiful.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats amazing, very jealous of your friends.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are super cute!! thanks for sharing =)

    xo'

    - teeney
    http://jamntee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love that restoration it is wonderful! As well as camper vans I have a thing about restored railway carriages and dream of holidaying in one!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love stuff like this and i love a bit of exploration, if i came across this i think my memory card would be full instantly

    ReplyDelete