Friday, 24 August 2012

THAT Powder Room

 

016

You know when you were little and you just had to go to the bathroom in all your mum’s friends houses, cafe’s etc  just to check them out and be nosy?

Well I’m still like that.

014

Having said that, if anyone visits The Ritz in London and doesn't take a trip to The Powder Room, I would question their sanity.

There’s only 3 cubicles, but the place is bigger than the downstairs of my house.

147

Nice little sofa to relax and gossip…

020 (2)

And a handy bottle of water if you’re thirsty after all the gossiping…and cakes….

152

Note Lisa’s ginormous bag…we both took ‘comfy shoes’ with us, so we needed big bags. And boy, were we glad of those comfy shoes, as once we’d sat in the theatre with bare feet for a couple of hours, we couldn’t put our posh ones back on!!

It’s a bank holiday weekend here which probably means it will pour down, which is ok with me as I’m working most of it…I’m thinking of the dollars the pay will be converted to for NYC at the end of Sept. (eeeek excited!)

Do you work bank holidays?

SmileX

10 comments:

  1. Yes I do. Working Saturday, Sunday and Monday :-(
    so I don't care if it rains either.
    Fab powder room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO fun! There is a resort near where I love that super posh powder rooms!

    And, YOU WENT TO THE RITZ!!! I am so happy you were finally able to go! Happy Birthday month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit looks amazing *_* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too :)) keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the powder room was magnificent. so it was nice to see some pictures of it! Hope you have a good weekend despite working.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah!!!!!!! I get to see you very soon!!!! :) Very excited indeed!!

    You look beautiful my darling friend!!
    I wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday! Hope this year is magical and beautiful like you!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! That's awesome. I love that you took photos in the loo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous powder room! There's a restaurant I like in the city that has an amazing toilet. It's fancier than anything I will ever have in my house!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete