Thursday, 13 September 2012

13..unlucky for some. But not for us :)

 

old pics 004

13 yrs ago Mr D & I got married in The Lake District.

This picture is of The Bungalow, Martindale. The old hunting lodge which we stayed in with a group of 10 friends in the run up to the wedding.

073

This is my transport to the hotel at Glenridding, across Ullswater lake. I still have that outfit and often wonder if I should sell it/give it to charity…then I put it back….

005

We got married in the hotel library…which wasn’t intentional by this book lover, it was just the room which held the right amount of people (25)

011

With Granny Smile

063

The cake!

061

Messing about…

053

This one looks a bit serious…but I’m sure it wasn't ha-ha!

Oh how time flies …..

SmileX

10 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary :)

    September is a popular month - its ours at the end of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, time flies when your having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Anniversary. What a lovely place to get married!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love LOVE the 'serious' pic Claire. It's beautiful. Happy anniversary to you both x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are really beautiful, thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab!
    You look lovely.

    I so want to visit the Lake District.

    I love the aviator outfit on that guy in the jeep.

    How lovely, married in a library : )

    Wow, 25 people.
    I don't know how you chose.

    -Kirsten

    P.S. Somehow I've missed your posts for a while, so now I am going to be catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty, and those photos are so filled with history and emotion! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the last one especially. Thanks for sharing with us Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should never throw that outfit out! Never, never!

    Happy anniversary!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete