Thursday, 20 September 2012

Getting on top of things

 

004

I really need to get to grips with the house. Summer for us is always full of fun and exciting adventures away in our home on wheels, and this year has been extra busy with my special birthday.

002

I’ve let the books take over. There are piles everywhere, some on the floor and some in baskets.

005

It’s not as though I’ve been buying books willy nilly, as my promise this year was to read all the books on my TBR pile (s)

They just seem to breed when my back is turned. I swear.

006

So I’m ready. There will be piles made for Charity, Grannie, friends and family.

I’m going to reclaim my house.

(Right after our trip to NYC of course…..)

Who knows, if I’m on a roll, next I may sort all the china out (yikes! did I just type that!!!)

What is taking over your space?

SmileX

4 comments:

  1. So many books, send some my way :).
    My space, thank God, is big enough and nothing takes it over :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exactly the same, books and china everywhere! I'm really trying to get rid of as much as I can as we are hopefully going to be moving house - packing all my stuff (clutter) up fills me with dread! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those lovely books! Good luck with your trip and the reclamation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with sorting out your books! I did that a little while ago and put away all the books I've read that I have no desire to read again any time soon (ie Twilight). One day we'll have a library and I can have them all on display!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete