Monday, 15 October 2012

It’s beginning to feel like Christmas..

 

005

I’ve taken delivery of some rather lovely rustic country style Christmas goodies and It wouldn't;t be an exaggeration if I admitted to being slightly hyperventilating whilst trying to get the big boxes open.

067 

This heart is my absolute favourite, and I’ve kept one to sit on my mantle piece. The little LED lights are battery operated which are included in the price.

014

These hanging hearts are rather sweet too, & there are leaping reindeer's and falling stars if you prefer..

015

025

And then there's the range of cute signs for Santa

027

045

These cranberry clay hearts are sure to bring a bit of Christmas to your home..mmmmm..

039

So you don’t need to ask what I got up to all day Sunday. Listed all these on EBay whilst sat in front of the wood burner. It was tough going I tell ya, but you know you gotta do what you gotta do..

There are also lots of Vintage treasures over there, and I have just started to think about re stocking my Etsy shelves.

So grab a cup of tea, sit back in your favourite chair, and have a browse. (of course there will be special treatment for my bloggy friends.)

Lovely Treasure for You to Buy

Hope your weekend was just as productive!

SmileX

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, these are really cute and sweet :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! These are so super cute... I am off to get a cuppa and then nosey about! Oh my... so cuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely things :) I like the santa signs, those are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That heart is so sweet!! And the signs - or the signs. My mom kept a note a wrote the tooth fairy once that starts "tooth dude - " because I knew my dad was the tooth fairy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Christmas items they look great!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, we had snow! It only lasted a couple days.

    I like these decorations, I can't wait for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the light up heart you've kept for yourself! The little hanging hearts, reindeers, and stars are gorgeous too. Hooray, Christmas!!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, don't get me started on Christmas! So excited!!!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! You got some pretty awesome Christmas decorations! And yes, I'm pretty excited too! :)

    ReplyDelete