Thursday, 25 October 2012

Where I will be tomorrow…

 

fortnum and mason afternoon tea

Tomorrow, I will be climbing aboard a National Express coach, & getting off  in London!

Why?

Well the above picture will give you a clue, & here’s another one..

fortnum and mason

Fortnum & Masons. Provider of fine foods to Royalty, will be the setting for afternoon tea, for myself & this lady..

ann margaret

The lovely Ann Margaret, of the  blog

Ann Margaret’s visions

whom I met a while ago in Blog Land. You know that wonderful place where friendships form?

When she told me that her husband and she were going to be staying in London I was so excited! I just had to think of somewhere perfect for our meeting!

After much thought…where to take someone with a love of all things tea?

You never know, we may even bump into some Royals doing their shopping…

queen

I’ll be sure to tell you all about it

SmileX

8 comments:

  1. That place looks divine! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh my goodness!
    Have the most wonderful time!

    Can't wait to hear about it : )

    Maybe sometime we'll be able to meet up for tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have an amazing time xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I think that you chose an excellent spot for the meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love tea. love love love. but it's hard to get it out here. you actually have to go to a specific place and there aren't many of those. the little sandwiches, little desserts and yummy teas. mmm!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, what a beautiful post!! And, what a wonderful, TEALIGHTFUL time we had at tea!!! You chose the most perfect spot for us; I had the best time with you! I am still in awe that we actually had the opportunity to finally meet...what a sweet blessing! When I found out about our trip, I immediately thought of you and how amazing it would be to finally meet in person...and, it was! It was as though we had been meeting for tea for years...such a special friendship we have!! Thank you for your sweet comments and for sharing my blog...I can't wait to write up my blog post about our teatime!! Hugs, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete