Tuesday, 13 November 2012

I think I would like it to snow now. Charlie agrees.

 

snow!

If you look reeeeeally closely at these pictures you can make out Charlie. My sisters doggie who came to live with them last year. He likes the snow almost as much as I do.

The weather has been quite mild for November here, although we had torrential rain yesterday, it really isn’t as cold as my wood burner would like it to be.

charlie in the snow

 I know a lot of people don’t like the snow.

I’m not one of them.

Neither is Charlie.

SmileX

7 comments:

  1. Look at that Doggie smile!!!! SWEET
    This picture would make a great xmas card...It certainly has made me smile(and giggle a bit)
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish my circulation was better than i could enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie looks so happy, these shots put a grin on my face.I received your letter yesterday thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He certainly does seem to be having a good time in that snow. I've never seen so much. It doesn't snow here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love him! Oh my goodness he's cute, but I'm a bully fan. The snow is so pretty! I'm sad most of ours melted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow? Are you mad?! I wouldn't mind it if I didn't have to risk life and limb getting to work, if I could just stay home (which I definitely can't) it would be more acceptable.

    ReplyDelete