Sunday, 25 November 2012

Late Night Thoughts

I'm really happy with my new whisk of the electrical kind.
I made this cake
 
 
Which I took to the charity shop I've been volunteering in.
I love volunteering in the shop. Today I did the window display in a 'party' theme.
It was like playing dolly dress up but with big dummies instead of those paper dolls.
I'm knackered and I haven't seen enough of Mr D this week.
I'm happy though, and I know he will still be there when the long shifts are over.
I've nearly finished my Christmas shopping.
It's 1 am and I should be in bed but I had to watch Strictly and the Young Apprentice on Iplayer
I love Iplayer. I think I am the only person in the universe not to have sky plus (or a HD TV) so iplayer is my saviour.
Our TV is the one Mr D bought when he was 18. He is now 40+. I would rather eat sawdust than buy a 42inch flat screen.
Night Night.
:)X
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha, oh, that is so funny. But, what a great TV you must have that it has lasted so long.

    And, you could go for a smaller flat-screen ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm, I quite fancy some cake now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, scrummy looking cake Claire!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. not just you, i have the basic small telly with freeview. i use iplayer a lot too, and the others.

    i'm usually prepare for xmas but problem is i just haven't come across the right gifts yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive done my Chrissy shopping as well I feel so good that I have it all done before the shopping centres go feral.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh that looks delicious. And I love that you are volunteering at a charity shop :) We upgraded our TV again. It's huge and flat.

    ReplyDelete