Thursday, 1 November 2012

Lately…Autumn edition

I found all these photos on my phone so I thought I’d share them.

003

This Autumn…

I’ve had some lovely walks out with my borrowed waggy tailed friend.

036

We’ve explored the new stretch of prom and sea defences. (& remembered my teenage self ‘hanging out’ here on these stones. Acting all cool.

040

We’ve scrunched through the fallen leaves, & had some quite lovely skies.

037

Our last weekend camp was by the river, just four of us, with a big fire to keep us warm.

030

Boys are always happy bonding over fire building.

028

There has been some gatherings at friends houses for music and merriment,

010 More fires of course…

006

Steve the cat decided the box was in his sun spot…

033

I have the day off today, I can’t wait to tell you all about tea with my lovely blogger friend, (I’m waiting for her photos to appear as I don’t have the one of the two of us together)

Now I have some catching up to do with my mail, treasure to sort for a fair on Saturday, oh and there's that kettle whistling…

Hope you’ve all had a lovely Autumn so far!

SmileX

9 comments:

  1. Hello there beautiful dog, what a magnificent creature :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your walks with your borrowed dog look fun, and that fire looks so warming I could do with sitting infront of one now! Looking forward to seeing your post about another tea party in London!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely. :) I can't wait to see your tea' how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, boys love to bond over fire building - what's with that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like your borrowed friend enjoys the walks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you take awesome photos with your phone!!! love the pink wellies!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. some proper strong bonding times with friends and fam, that's what we like to see. thanks for your comments last week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I come to visit one day, we will sit on those rocks in the second photo and be cool together ... with cups of tea, because that's what hip Nana-esque people do :D

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete