Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Rainy day activities of the modern & vintage variety

It’s raining. I have the day off.

007

I’ve been dreaming of a Roberts Radio for the dining room, now that this is the most used room in the house with the new wood burner. You know the ones that are all cute and candy coloured?

Yesterday I was given (for a very reasonable price) a vintage one.

005

Oh how in love am I.

I haven't stopped listening to it. 

And check out the colour. Not candy. Not exactly cute. But perfect for adventures in our home on wheels.

003

Whilst listening to my new radio, I will be testing out my new whisk. I have never owned an electric whisk, all my cake making has been of  the manual kind. I know.

Last week I swapped my Tesco club card vouchers for this.

010

Welcome to the modern world Mrs D.

011

I wonder if it will make a difference to the cake mix?

Do you whisk by hand?

SmileX

3 comments:

  1. lucky devil, what a nice radio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally could have used that for my mashed potatoes today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your radio and whisk looks so cool. Your cake you made with your new whisk looks amazing too!¬
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete