Wednesday, 12 December 2012

I put some New Shoes on, and suddenly every things right.

You might know how I am about shoes. Quite par.tic.u.lar.

I don’t often buy new shoes but when I do It’s always because I can’t not buy them.

I was actually looking for some Christmassy sparkly shoes when I stumbled across these.

009

So excited when I saw they were half price. Because really they weren’t what I was searching for. I didn’t need any like this. Until I saw them that is.

008

I kind of love them.

And in case you were wondering what ever happened to the sparkly shoes I was looking for?

Well I found them as well.

013

I am you could say, in shoe heaven.

Appropriate song of the day. Even though it’s Wednesday.

The week just got better.

SmileX

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, what lovely shoes. The first is so pretty, of course you had to buy them.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first pair of shoes. I hope they bring you will enjoy wearing them just like the song!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love the red heel shoes with the bow!! So so so cute! Do you mind telling me where you got them from/what brand it is? thank you and merry xmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pairs of shoes you bought are to die for! Sparkles and pretty heels! I die!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete