Tuesday, 8 January 2013

On being happy

 

tumblr_m8eahfQfXl1rsqy0fo1_250_thumb

January blues. I know people suffer from these, or SAD. I know that depression is a medical condition.

Some people aren’t happy unless they are unhappy, and I wonder why that is.

I know this blog of mine is (mostly) all happy and rosy, but that is how I want it to be. And that is how I want my life to be, therefore it is. (Mostly)

481204_297127840389638_1231524364_n_thumb

I haven't made any New Years resolutions, never really do. I’m not going to sit around checking days off on the calendar to change something about my life I’m un happy with.

tumblr_mg7ubeuSyU1ri85who1_500_thumb

Sometimes I’m knackered, grumpy, irritable, but that doesn't mean I’m unhappy, it just means I need to sleep.

So, if you think you want to be happier in 2013, then do it. Be it. It’s your choice.

SmileX

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful post and so true! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post! And that image is so right-2013 doesn't have to change-we do! This is going to be a great year-I can feel it in my bones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true! and the first picture made me laugh because I was thinking how it was mispelt and then realised what the quote was saying!... I doesn't have to be perfect! It would drive my partner crazy..hes an English teacher! anyways...i digress! Wishing you a happy, healthy year full of love, light and laughter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! I tend to be a bid sad on the cloudy days and I embrace the sun when we see it.But for now I sit by the fire,close my eyes and dream of summer!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said Claire! I appreciate starting off my morning with these words. Wishing you a happy 2013 :) And thank you for the Christmas card! So sweet of you to send me holiday cheer xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really hoping for a happy year and I'm working to make it that way. Happy 2013 to you Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. January is a wired month, I feel tired all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've noticed a few people in the Northern Hemisphere talking about the January Blues - I wonder if it's because of the cold? I've never felt it before.

    I do agree with you though, I know some people who are happiest being unhappy (as odd as that sounds).

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete