Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Warm Socks (& Tea)

 

318027_10151325765374183_1459867183_n

We got snow. Yippee for us!

I have no pics because the snow we get doesn't often last long enough for me to get the camera out, Mr D & I had a beautiful walk back from a friends dinner party on Sun night all wrapped up at midnight. The streets were deserted, it was indeed a lovely white wonderland. By the time I got up and ventured out on Monday, it was slush. Sad face. Then, I only need to go on Facebook to see one hundred and forty seven thousand pictures of snow.

Changing the subject briefly, i snet my BB to be repaired so I’ve been using an older phone of Mr D’s which means I don;t get my emails or FB notifications straight to my hand bag. I think I like it. For now.

Any hoo, as a lover of socks this colder weather is just the excuse I need to have a look at some cosy ones.

Here's what I’ve found so far.

socks on etsy

found here

socks on etsy 1

Found here

purple leg warmers

Found Here

Does anyone wear Boot Cuffs? I’m wanting my whole leg and foot to be warm and snuggly.

SmileX

8 comments:

  1. I saw some amazing cat boot cuffs! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the socks! I just bought some super tall boots and some tall socks to wear with them. Kind of in love with the coziness of it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not too bad to unplug a little from time to time, not? ;-)

    These socks are very cute, I love that look. Honestly, I need to get braver and start wearing such things...

    Have a great rest of the week. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a sock fan too...an those are gorgeous..I am in sock love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and we have had NO snow...boo hoo I am so gutted, it was a white outside this morning and I was super excited but turned out just to be hailstones!! Not quite the same!

      Delete
  5. These are super cute! I just (finally!) bought a pair of FABULOUS boots, but I need tall socks to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really nice selection, I think I love the first one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those socks are super cute! Unfortunately we don't have the weather for them down here. I'd die of heat exhaustion!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete