Monday, 25 February 2013

She knows me so well…

 

002

A week or more ago, I opened the door to my lovely post lady and look what she put in my hands.

My more than wonderful artist, Ann Margaret created this picture just for me.

It may not be a coincidence that she bares more than a small resemblance to yours truly, no?

My parcel from across the pond included so many lovely things

007

Its days like this that I love that post lady more than ever.

001

Meet tucker.

I really should write some mail myself, so that others may love their postie too…

SmileX

5 comments:

  1. That is lovely! I love unique and personal art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, the drawing is so sweet! And the card with the pup? Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, this sweet post made my heart and soul SMILE so big!! YOU are such a treasure to me...a sweet blessing our friendship is!! I truly had such fun putting your little package together, as everything had such meaning in regards to you and our friendship. And, I couldn't help but giggle at myself about the pendant going all the way to London with me because I wanted to give it to you IN PERSON...and, then, only once I was back at my hotel realizing that I had forgotten to give it to you b/c we were having so much fun and it slipped my mind! Hope you are enjoying your surprises!! I love you, sweet friend!! And, goodness, I think of you all the time and our special day!! A forever spot it has in my heart!!

    ReplyDelete