Friday, 8 March 2013

On Mothers Day Weekend

 

037

Mothers day on Sunday, I trust you have all been out and bought the card/flowers/chocs?

My own mummy has gone to France for the weekend with a load of men (including dad before you start the rumour mill..) to look at old graves and the like.

So she had her little pressie last night which I forgot to take a picture of finished but started off looking like this..

crochet grannie square

I turned it into a lap blanket. Had it been a Christmas pressie it could have been a bed spread, but no, a lap blanket it was meant to be.

Happy Mummy Day.

225395_6610142333_7229_n

SmileX

5 comments:

  1. It's not Mothers Day here until May Claire, but I hope your Mum has a lovely day (how could she not poking around graves in France!)
    Your crochet is very profesh and talk about an absolutely gorgeous Mum, I wish I could wear a bikini as nicely as she did. What a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a lovely mothers day present it is too. I hope your mom has an amazing time in France.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so far away from my mom, I miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely ladies! I especially love that beach photo! Happy Mother's Day to your beautiful Mum. I hope she had a wonderful time in France.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a sweet gift for her. Hollie did make the card btw, sorry it's late

    ReplyDelete