Friday, 22 March 2013

Regrettable

 

beatrix potter

“Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names were--Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail, and Peter. ”
― Beatrix Potter

I found these 3 plaques whilst treasure hunting and had to buy them, They are small, & I’m not sure what one is supposed to do with them. On the back there is a sticker that says they are ‘heat proof’, but I’m not sure it would be right to use them as coasters!..they reminded me of the small collection of Beatrix Potter figurines I had as a teenager.

Granny would buy me one for birthdays & Christmases, and if I remember correctly, I had one of those musical figures that turned around.

There aren’t many things about my life I find regrettable, but getting rid of my little figures is one.

SmileX

5 comments:

  1. Those are so cute Claire! Could you just display them somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sweet. How about one under the other in a long frame - you wouldn't even need glass. Of the old thing of gluing ribbon to the backs, one under another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely. I LOVED Beatrix Potter as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Peter Rabbit! I hate thinking about all the things I threw away over the years. It's the worst.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete