Sunday, 26 May 2013

365 Questions, 5 Years, 1,825 Answers

 

003

This came through my door the other day, I found it on Amazon & just had to get it.

A 5 year diary with a difference.

005

On each page there is a question, and spaces for you to write the answer for 5 years. So when you come to that date this time next year, you can see how your answers differ.

004

And because you are writing in the year, you can start the diary on any date.

Examples of questions….. Jot down a news story from today…..When was the last time you felt on top of the world?….What do you want to say when someone asks ’what do you do’?

Simple questions, sometimes fun, sometimes thought provoking, and with just the right amount of space to jot an answer down without having too much space for it to become a task.

006

The book is a lovely size, you can carry it with you, & of course looks good on the bed side table, cos we all know that’s important.

I’ve seen other versions of this… One line a day, a one line journal

or, The happiness project, a one sentence journal..

I think I could see another little collection coming on…..

Do you have anything like this?

SmileX

6 comments:

  1. Ohh I've wanted to get this journal before. I wouldn't mind the other two you mentioned as well. I think it's a great journal because it would be interesting to see what has changed over the years though I'm not sure if I could do it each day? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yeah i've seen these things before, really nice. i'd just forget to fill each day out mind you

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I've never seen a journal like this before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea! I think I'm going to have to get one.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete