Wednesday, 22 May 2013

I saw some Bluebells at last…

 

019

Last weekend, adventures in  the home on wheels led us to a bluebell wood not too far away.  We got there just in time to see the last of the blue carpet.

013

The weather was great, and apart from the midges that decided I was the tastiest thing on the menu, a good time was had by all…

049

Even the smokey fire didn’t put them off that much.

023

I feel quite pleased now that I have Bluebell photos on my blog, as lately I have definitely been lacking in that department compared to all the posts I’ve read. So, there, better late than never eh?

057

We weren't as lonely as it looks on the above photo, we do actually have friends that come camping with us, honest….

SmileX

6 comments:

  1. It must have been lovely camping close to the bluebells especially as you didn't achieve it last year.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like such fun. I love your camper on wheels! SO unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bluebells, and your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bluebells are so pretty. The colour is so rich and vibrant. I do love that you go camping and little adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I love your photos of the beautiful bluebell wood, and it sounds wonderful that your home on wheels led you there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa they're your wheels? That's pretty unusual isn't it. nice to be out in the open

    ReplyDelete