Wednesday, 26 June 2013

I did that thing where you write in the sand…

 

025

And didn’t I feel like a proper blogger whilst doing it. Even if I did glance over my shoulder a few times to see if anyone was going to pass my deserted patch of beach. Because this isn’t NYC. The beach isn’t full of people taking self portraits with their DSLRs to share on their blogs. I wonder if most people here even know what a blog is, or care.

011

I liked the colours of these huts, but it is shame those council people won’t let the colours be overly adventurous. I think there is actually a list of not many too choose from.

022

Mid afternoon on a June day and not a soul about on land or sea.

015

Cinderella wasn’t even in for tea.

SmileX

4 comments:

  1. those huts :0! I wish the beaches where I live had colored stones like that. It's probably ironic to so many people that I live where the sand is like sugar, yet want those rocky stones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't resist writing in sand whenever I am at a beach! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I love beach huts and seeing pictures from your part of the coast.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those beach huts are gorgeous!!!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete