Thursday, 27 June 2013

Last weekend

 

001

This was us last weekend, an airfield in Norfolk. This was the teeniest gap between hammering rain where I was able to take the camera outside. It rained like you wouldn't believe. Although it wasn’t cold as you can see I had the bedroom window open…. the rain and the gale force winds (bad even for an airfield..) kept me inside my bedroom quite a lot, just venturing out to appear sociable or to be taken to the beer tent for Gin & Tonic by the Mr.

005

Despite the weather, our friends turned up, and it’s interesting to see where how they bring their bikes…..

012

There’s always somewhere to strap your accessories to…

One of my favourite trucks was this one..

010

So cute.

This weekend is looming and I’m hoping and praying the weather is kinder. If it is, there will be lots of lovely photographic evidence of good times, I pinkie swear promise.

SmileX

6 comments:

  1. We haven't seen your second home for ages hope the weather is kinder this weekend for you.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ace, what a fleet it makes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gorgeous grey truck too Claire - although I'm not that fussy about cars really - as long as they go, they're okay with me. I am so sorry I haven't been in touch for an age. I've really slacked-off on the whole commenting aspect of blogging. Not enough hours in the day etc. I received that wrap and my daughter used it, a few weeks ago - it was very rude of me not to let you know before now, and I'm sorry. Manners are important to me and I can't believe my tardiness re this. You and Mr D live the good life, don't you... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go to something like this with you one day!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame about the weather but I am sure a few gin and tonics would have helped.

    ReplyDelete