Tuesday, 18 June 2013

What does it say?

 

030

Today was supposed to be a glorious sunshiny day, and I had the day off after working a whole weeks worth of hours over the weekend (phew…) I decided to get off the computer and go for a wander along the beach.

I came across this graffiti. I’m not moaning about the graffiti, I actually like it, (though would prefer more colour to-be-honest)

I couldn’t for the life of me work out what it says. 

What do you think?

And isn’t that just typical of today. I go out to get some sea air and spend less time on the computer, and then find myself taking pictures along the walk in order to come home and share them all on the computer.

I’ll show you the rest another time

SmileX

2 comments:

  1. I haven't got a clue to be honest. just can't make it out.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says 705DUKE. "Duke" is a really popular tag in street art.

    ReplyDelete