Friday, 21 June 2013

Wish you could go back?

 

5503_428737347211114_57190157_n_thumb

Do you ever wish you could step back and whisper in your younger self’s ear? Give yourself a heads up on how life would play out ?

Remember when you were walking down the corridor at school thinking you were just never gonna be as cool as those girls, or as brainy? Would you just love to be able to whisper that those cool girls are not going to have the easy life they seem to have now, or that actually, their life isn't as easy as they would make you believe. That looking all sophisticated and 5 years older is not going to be beneficial when the 40’s hit.

I would whisper..not to throw away the diary’s, you’ll regret it.

That It really doesn't matter when one of your so called best friends won’t speak to you for going out with that guy she fancies, that guy will be in your life forever. You will make new friends.

Those exams you worry about really don’t matter that much. You’ll forget your results anyway.

That bitch of a boss at your first job? Karma is looking for her.

Trust your instincts, they are usually right.

What would you whisper?

SmileX

5 comments:

  1. Gosh I have so many things I would want to say...

    The top few would be:

    Enjoy everything and always tell the people you care about that you love them, because they won't always be around.

    Be unique, after all who wants to be a sheep?!

    You will make mistakes, learn from them an move on. Life will be miserable if you continually let things play on your mind.

    You only get one life, so live it for you!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd whisper to stop crying about boys, they aren't worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd tell my younger self to stop being silly and to keep playing the piano because you'll regret stopping. I'd also tell myself that it doesn't matter that everyone else has a boyfriend now because you'll marry a wonderful man soon.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! And I'd tell myself that Hanson is still my favourite band when I'm 30, so it's definitely not a 'phase' hahaha.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hosted business phone system is an ideal solution for business now. You don't have to worry about installing any software or hardware. However, can have access to all the features large business have. The best part is the price is very affordable. It starts from about $19.50/month. You will sound as professional as fortune 500 companies. I have been using Business Phone Service from Telcan. I believe they provide Business Phone Service at the best price. They even gurantee to beat any lower price by 10%.

    ReplyDelete