Monday, 5 August 2013

A new Virtual Book Club

 

049

I’ve never been a member of a book club, which is strange when you think of how I do worship books.

I’ve decided to take the plunge and dive into this one, you can read all about it over at

 Once Apon A Tea Time

So we have until the 26th Aug to read The Paris Wife by Paula Mclain.  I bought it full price from an independent book store today when I could have got it for half the price on Amazon. Supporting your local store, go me. A book which I would probably never pick up of the shelf in a store, but which I can’t wait to start. Just as soon as I finish the book I’m reading at the moment.

So many books. So little time.

Fancy joining us?

SmileX

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool idea! I'm heading into a busy photo season so I don't have time to read at the moment :(

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete