Saturday, 10 August 2013

If this is what Middle Age brings, I think I might like it here…

 

002

I got home from work yesterday to find a box in the back garden, as soon as I saw the words Fortnum & Mason I did get a teensy bit excited. I tried not to let the excitement mean that I ripped the box to shreds trying to get in it, but it was a close thing, I’m telling you.

Inside was this wicker hamper.

003

The Tea basket it’s called….

I might just have THE  bestest sister that ever was for getting this delivered to me..

And so of course inside is lots of tea related goodies…

006

So now I have another dilemma. To sit and stare at the loveliness of it all, or to have a nice cup of tea in that cute mug with some cookies on the side…..

Maybe I’ll have some tomorrow, well it will be my Birthday….

SmileX

9 comments:

  1. Love. The mug is beautiful!
    And, my goodness, I was thinking about your birthday tea at the Ritz just the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Have a wonderful birthday!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful girl! I would love one of those picnic baskets. I want to wish you a happy happy birthday :) I do have a belated card for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely the perfect gift for you. Have a cup for me and have a amazing birthday XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful birthday that included a relaxing cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great present! She knows you too well.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comment on the blogging thing yesterday, it seems everyone has their ways, their goals and their stye. it's good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love tea! What a cute basket, and what a sweet sister. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete