Thursday, 22 August 2013

Lately..

 

045

What’s been going on around here lately?

I’ve worked a lot the last couple of weeks, strange shifts in different places which mean that the Mr & I have been those ships that pass each other now and again (yeh…not even in the night..) And it’s been hot. So hot.

Mr has been decorating the front of our little house. Gone are the flower boxes that the local cat gang love to use as their own private toilet, but I have a new flower box that’s going to be very pretty and filled with things that will deter the little critters.

Today I need to pack again, ready for more adventures. I need to pack my book club book that I have 3 days to finish..I am helping in the charity shop this afternoon, the lovely Tesco man will be delivering goodies to my door tonight, thank the Lord for him. Tonight I’m off to work again, and on my way home in the morning I have another little job to go and see someone. I seem to collect jobs like some people collect…ummm teacups?

If you’re wondering about the photo, it’s at Aldeburgh up the road, where apparently they smoke fish..

What have you been up to lately?

SmileX

6 comments:

  1. What are you reading for book club? I just finished 'Where'd You Go, Bernadette', a fun, quirky book that's not too long - I really enjoyed it! Have fun on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think a lot of random jobs sounds more interesting than my one job! ha:) i've been vacationing but this week it is hardcore back to real life :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo! And the cats and using flower beds as toilets! Arg! They have no manners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are in a book club! That sounds like such a cool idea! What are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound very busy! What an exciting life you lead, though. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete