Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Day after the night shift

 

009

Even though I do night shifts regularly, they are sleep ins, meaning I get some sleep. Today I am recovering from doing 2 ‘awake’ nights in a row.

I had to get up as I had a nurse appointment at midday which I had forgotten about. Midday. Could there be a more crap time for an appointment after a night shift.

So to console myself, and in celebration of the fact the nurse told me my BMI is ‘perfect’ I have had a wodge slice of cake and a cup of tea.

And now, I think I will go back to bed.

The view above is one of my favourite views.

SmileX

5 comments:

  1. I have to stay awake on nights - falling asleep is a sackable offence. So I then sleep all day long, except for the last one when I sleep till about 12.30 ish as I know I can go to bed properly that night. You have to get sleep when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BMI is perfect have 2 slices of cake you deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you catch up on some sleep! Cake is a perfect way to celebrate a perfect BMI ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the view. Sometimes I love to lie in bed and just contemplate in the morning. Cake and a cup of tea is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What does it feel like to have your nights in the day time?

    ReplyDelete