Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Day off in photos *Afternoon edition

 

012

I did think about doing some house work on my day off (don’t they tell you it’s the thought that counts?)

Then after I’d thought about it enough, I decided it would be much more fun to go charity shopping.

The above skirt is originally from Next, but I got it from the BHF shop for the bargain price of £4.30.

After doing some ‘sensible’ shopping, you know milk, bread, I got distracted by the little vintage store and bought 2 pictures for my front room. They were priced at £5 each but the nice lady gave me them both for £8.

016

017

I told Mr D this was my dream house. To which he replied ‘the garden isn’t big enough where would we park the truck?

003

What better way to end your day off than finding that Dirty Dancing is on TV.

Mr D decided to go to bed early…..

SmileX

2 comments: