Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Day off in photos *Morning edition


005
I remember saying goodbye to Mr D when he went off to work early, then the next time I looked at the clock it was 9.30am. Believe me, as much as I love my bed this does not happen very often.
I treated myself & opened the stack of cookies which sis gave me for my birthday & had them with a cuppa for my breakfast. Don’t look at me like that, I’ve never claimed to be a healthy eater.
003
Listened to the radio (radio 2 if your interested) while I made a list of things to do,
004
Parcelled up lots of treasure ready to take to the post office, which is always a bit bitter sweet for me, I could so easily hang on to all the treasure in my life but fear of becoming the subject of a TV documentary makes me sell some every now and again. 
002
I did spend some time in the garden, although the air has definitely turned a bit Autumnal this week, admiring my pretty flowers Mr D planted. I even have a pretty new window box and hanging basket at the front of the house.
008
009
Time for (another) cup of tea, and then onto the to do list.
Happy Tuesday!
SmileX
 

3 comments:

  1. Your window box and hanging pot look lovely.They would certainly brighten your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day off for me too, but it's pouring and quite chilly brrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day!! Love your little journal... xoxo

    ReplyDelete