Friday, 6 September 2013

I dreamt it was raining & I woke up to find it was


summer rain
We haven’t had rain all summer, it’s been as hot as I can ever remember it, which makes me fear for the winter, when it comes and we forget how cold it can be. And you just know that if it rains for more than a day the great British public will forget about those long hot summer days.
My new window box and hanging basket were thankful for the rain fall, even if it wasn’t as much as was promised, the little flowers are practically dancing.
I do hope the same doesn't happen tomorrow, as Mr D has threatened  promised to get the little tent out. But if it does, we can just sit & listen.
SmileX

5 comments:

  1. You know our summers in Brisbane are quite rainy but our winters are quite dry. I hope you are able to make the most of the weather. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we'll all soon be moaning that it is too cold lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't had much rain either but before to long I am sure there will be flooding again. It's one extreme or the other. I hope your little flowers are blossoming from the little rain that you have had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss rain but I hope we will still have good weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say the same as Gracie - dry cold Winters and hot wet Summers! What a wonderful world we live in :)

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete