Sunday, 15 September 2013

Sunday thoughts

 

dreams

People take different roads seeking fulfilment and happiness.  Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.  ~H. Jackson Brown

Often people attempt to live their lives backwards; they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want, so they will be happier.  The way it actually works is the reverse.  You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want.  ~Margaret Young

We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.  ~Frederick Keonig

Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response. ~Mildred Barthel

SmileX

 

6 comments:

  1. What a great post - the photo really inspired me today, the line about wishing I was already where I want to end up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quote on your image is actually how I am feeling right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great quotes, it's so true you can be much happier with a simpler life.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly how I feel. I think I need to take more action with my dreams instead of waiting for the perfect moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo, and I love the quotes you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photo, and I love the quotes you chose!

    ReplyDelete