Sunday, 29 September 2013

Sunday thoughts

 

b0b9247ad4590101759715a378dc59a6

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.  ~Woody Allen

Sometimes I laugh so hard the tears run down my leg.  ~Author Unknown

You can't deny laughter; when it comes, it plops down in your favourite chair and stays as long as it wants.  ~Stephen King, Hearts in Atlantis

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person. Audrey Hepburn

SmileX

4 comments:

  1. laughter is the best medicine (which is actually scientifically proven!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to much drama in my life right now I really need a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello nice to meet you...must say i do like you and your blog!! and i love that bit about tears rolling down one's leg!!...mmmm ?
    Thanks for visiting and joining me...following along with you now too!
    bestest monday to you
    daisy j x

    ReplyDelete